Well maintained double storey duplex situated in a popular sought after location. The property is within walking distance to Hambledon Public School, local childcare centre, bus stop, and nature reserves.
Accommodation and Features:
- 3 bedrooms all with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Good sized carpeted lounge room
- Separate tiled dining room off kitchen
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage and bench space
- 3-way bathroom
- Second bathroom downstairs located within the internal laundry
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Large rear yard with garden shed
- Single automatic garage
- Airconditioning to lounge room and main bedroom
Pets: Subject to owner approval
Lease period: Negotiable upon application
Parking: Single garage
Heating/Cooling: Split system air conditioner
*** Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we have put in place some extra procedures to further prevent the spread of this virus. We do ask when attending your appointment that there only be one person per enquiry to view the property, this helps to limit the amount of people coming through the household. We request that you wear a face mask to the appointment. ***
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.