Peacefully placed and immersed in light, this home is appointed for comfort and versatile family living. The single level floorplan reveals formal and casual living spaces, complemented by a neat kitchen. Designed to accommodate the needs of a growing family, interiors offer a flexible fourth bedroom that easily adapts as a study or teen retreat. Readymade for indoor/outdoor living, the residence also has a relaxing alfresco setting. Resting in quiet cul-de-sac. It is within walking distance of the T-Way and just moments from Stanhope Village and Blacktown Leisure Centre. Close to multiple local schools including Parklea Public School, Quakers Hill East Public School & Glenwood High School
Accommodations & features:
- Recently painted & near new carpet
- Ducted air conditioning to be installed throughout
- Spacious kitchen has plenty of storage space and generous walk-in pantry
- Large carpeted lounge area
- Open, tiled living/dining area off the kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
- Two other bedrooms with large built in robes & a 4th bedroom or study
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Double garage with internal access
- Available: Now
- Pets: Subject to owner approval
- Lease period: Negotiable upon application
- Parking: Double garage
-Cooking: Electric cooking
- Heating/cooling: Ducted air conditioning
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. we have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. we do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to our website and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!