Renovated home in the catchment for Quakers Hill Public School. Located a mere 8 minute walk to Quakers Hill train station, 5 minute walk to shops and Nirimba TAFE, University of Western Sydney, college, and early learning.
Accommodation and Features:
- Three bedrooms with built-ins to two bedrooms
- Master bedroom has wall to wall mirrored built-ins.
- Massive detached double garage, capable of accommodating 4 small cars,
- Additional single garage/carport that is drive through
- Three-way bathroom
- Amazing Spotted Gum flooring throughout the house
- Modern and renovated kitchen with soft-close cupboards.
- Two living areas and dining off kitchen
- Split system air conditioning
- Timber plantation shutters to the entire front windows.
- Large covered entertainment area measuring approximately 50m with excellent decking, splash back together with inbuilt TV, fireplace, fridge and barbeque area
- Stylish glass balustrades at the front porch and the entire surrounds of the outdoor area.
- Availability: 21/08/2020
- Pets: Subject to Owners approval
- Lease Period: Negotiable upon application
- Parking: Single carport and detached double garage
- Cooking: Electric
- Heating or Cooling: Split air conditioning
*** Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we have put in place some extra procedures to further prevent the spread of this virus. We do ask when attending your appointment that there only be one person per enquiry to view the property, this helps to limit the amount of people coming through the household. ***
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. we have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. we do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.