This well located home is conveniently located on a quiet street within walking distance to bus transport, Pearce Reserve, Vardys Road Public School with easy access to local shopping, T-way transport and M7/M2 Motorways.
Accommodation & features:
- Bright kitchen with island bench, electric cooktop, plentiful storage and tranquil outlook
- Large living room effortlessly connects through to the open plan dining area
- Three well-scaled bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Stylish bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, shower, bath and separate toilet
- Single carport, plentiful off-street parking, under-house storage and garden shed
- Features include split system air conditioning, polished hardwood timber flooring, downlights and more
- Available: 6/1/2021
- Pets: Negotiable upon application
- Lease period: Negotiable upon application
- Parking: Single carport
- Cooking: Electric
- Heating/cooling: Split system air conditioning
*** Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we have put in place some extra procedures to further prevent the spread of this virus. We do ask when attending your appointment that there only be one person per enquiry to view the property, this helps to limit the amount of people coming through the household. We request that you wear a face mask to the appointment. ***
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. we have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. we do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.