This family home is ideally situated close to Quakers Hill Public School, parks and a short walk to Quakers Court Shopping Centre.
Accommodation & features:
- Spacious living room upon entry and open plan kitchen/dining area
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage, electric cooktop and oven
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Full bathroom enjoys a bath tub and shower
- Large backyard perfect for children to play
-Two gardens sheds for storage
- Available: Now
- Pets : Subject to owners approval
- Lease period: Negotiable upon application
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Cooking: Electric
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. we have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. we do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to our website and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!