This near new apartment located in the heart of Kellyville. Conveniently located to Castle Towers, direct CBD transport, Norwest Business Park, surrounded by great schools including Beaumont Hills Public School, Hills Adventist College, Williams Clarke College and Kellyville High School.
As one of Sydney’s newest communities, please note that Hezlett Road runs off Samantha Riley Drive at the McDonalds restaurant.
- MEET AT THE 'SAHARA RESTAURANT' UPON INSPECTION
Accommodation & features:
- 2 spacious bedrooms with mirrored robes
- Master bedroom with Ensuite
- Light & bright interiors, open plan layout and high ceilings
- Study nook area with large desk
- Sophisticated and practical kitchen with quality appliances, including dishwasher
- Stylish and modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and bath
- Huge alfresco balcony with impressive views
- Air conditioning, intercom system, internal laundry with dryer
- Secure underground parking plus storage cage
- Located on the fourth floor of the complex
- 2 WEEKS FREE RENT - Conditions apply - lease must commence within seven days of approval
- Available: Now
- Pets: NO PETS
- Lease period: Negotiable
- Parking: Car Space
- Cooking: Gas cooktop and electric oven
- Heating/cooling: air conditioning
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to our website and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!