First National Hills Direct The Ponds – Stanhope Gardens Agency of The Year 2018, 2019,
Taylor Bredin and Sanjeev Kumar welcome you to this spacious five-bedroom family masterpiece set in the heart of the ever growing and bustling Hills District. Perfectly positioned on the high side of a quiet street within the highly sought-after and centrally located part of Stanhope Gardens. Ideally situated close to high performing schools, public transport and Stanhope Village Shops, this is a great location to buy an amazing family home. Some of the features of this home include:
• Freshly painted throughout with living and dining areas flowing seamlessly into the study area
• Light-filled kitchen complete with breakfast bar, stainless steel gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Two bedrooms downstairs along with a full bathroom, great for in-laws or as a great guest room
• Integrated indoor/outdoor living provided by large windows adding to the large feel of the home
• Five well-scaled bedrooms, the master suite complete with an ensuite and walk-in robe
• Three stylish and spacious bathrooms including a downstairs powder room for convenience
• North facing backyard features a large paved alfresco area with retractable awning, perfect for entertaining guests all year around
• Features include air conditioning, 2.3kW solar system, alarm, CCTV and much more
• Double auto garage with internal access, paved driveway and side access to yard
Close to the Stanhope Village, bus stops and the new Metro stations at Kellyville and Bella Vista, this is a great opportunity to be part of this family-friendly community.
Council Rates: $435.00 pq (approx).
No community fees.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgement to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.