Wendy Quigg and the team at First National Hills Direct are proud to present this stylishly updated, immaculately presented villa in a boutique complex in a sought-after area of Quakers Hill. Bright and airy with a thoroughly modern feel, the home boasts brand new floating laminated timber floors, a crisp white kitchen with subway tiles and a tasteful neutral palette throughout. The bathroom has been refurbished, there are two double bedrooms plus a fabulous deck and easy-care garden.
• Spacious, open plan villa with great flow to the fabulous outdoor living spaces
• Gorgeous new covered deck designed for entertaining plus synthetic grass yard
• New, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry and subway tiles
• Two double bedrooms, both of which feature built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Large refurbished bathroom with double vanities plus separate shower and tub
• Air conditioning in the living area, lawn locker and new floating laminated timber floors
• Separate internal laundry, close to shops, university, TAFE and train station
Ideally located, the home is in a quiet area within easy walking distance to schools and day care centres and is just minutes to Quakers Hill train station and university. Take advantage of the abundance of nearby eateries, parks and shops.
© 2018 - 2019 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.