Taylor Bredin, John Hesse and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this delightful townhouse nestled in sought-after location. Freshly painted throughout with a crisp neutral colour palette, this charming residence is ready for its new owners to make it home, or a perfect investment opportunity. Nestled in a peaceful street within walking distance to Hambledon Public School, Aldi Quakers Hill, bus transport, Quakers Hill Station, parks, reserves and easy access to M7/M2 Motorways.
• Light and airy kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, plentiful cupboard and bench space
• Open plan living and dining area bathed in natural light opens to rear yard
• Three well-scaled bedrooms, two fitted with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom is complete with split system air conditioning and ensuite
• Bright bathrooms, main with shower and bath, powder room adjoining laundry
• Covered pergola overlooking private, picturesque gardens and lawn
• Single automatic garage with drive through access to yard, garden shed
Boasting a flowing layout complemented by warm and comfortable interiors, this home is ideal for first homeowners or an excellent start or addition to your investment portfolio. Conveniently positioned close to a wide range of essential amenities including shopping and transport options, quality schooling, childcare centres and more.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to to Contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.