John Hesse and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this freestanding townhouse in an ultra-convenient location. Showcasing a functional, easy-care floorplan over two levels, this residence is ideal for first home buyers or an excellent investment opportunity. Superbly located within walking distance to bus transport, Quakers Hill Train Station, Quakers Hill High School, reserves and local shopping.
• Living room upon entry connecting to the large open plan dining area
• Functional kitchen with electric cooking, plentiful bench and cupboard space
•Three well-scaled bedrooms all with robes, master with ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, powder room adjoining laundry
• Single lock-up garage with internal entry, side access to low-maintenance rear yard
• Double brick walls, steel door frames, concrete first floor and stairs
Surrounded by essential amenities such as quality schooling including Barnier Public School and Mary Immaculate Primary, shopping, sporting facilities plus easy access to the M7/M2 Motorways and a wide range of transport options making commuting a breeze.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to to Contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.