Architecturally designed, the team at Hills Direct are pleased to present these stunning, modern terraces, perfect for investors and young families alike. Peacefully positioned near Schofields Train Station and offering all the space a family could need, this stylish home enjoys easy access to a choice of quality schools, along with proximity to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Marsden Park.
Home Features & Inclusions:
• Open plan living areas showcase a modern design
• Excellent bedroom sizes with built-in robes, Main with walk-in robe and ensuite
• High ceilings on ground level (2.7m) provide a spacious feel
• Porcelain floor tiles throughout ground floor
• Kitchens include stainless steel appliances, 20mm stone benchtops, soft close doors and ceramic tile splash backs
• Laundry and bathrooms include 20mm stone benchtops
• Semi frame-less shower screens with silver frame
• NBN connected with data connection in living, kitchen and main bedroom
• LED downlights downstairs, air conditioning and clothesline
• Driveway, letterbox, fencing and landscaping INCLUDED!
• Excellent rental yield
Sure to impress, this immaculate home offers an endless list of lifestyle features stainless steel appliances, 20mm stone benchtops, NBN connected, and much more. This is an exciting opportunity to buy into the established yet ever growing area of Schofields. Don't miss out on being a part of Sydney's fastest growth corridor in the North West and amazing prices.
Double Storey, Two Bedroom Options from $599,000
Double Storey Three Bedroom Options from $689,000
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.