Eddie Quispe and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this beautifully presented Torrens Title duplex in a highly sought-after location. Showcasing immaculately maintained interiors filed with natural light, this comfortable residence is sure to make you feel at home. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to T-way transport, local shopping with easy access to Caddies Creek Public School, Glenwood High School and M7/M2 Motorways.
• Spacious open plan living and dining area featuring split system air conditioning
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, tranquil outlook to yard
• Three well-scaled bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet, powder room downstairs
• Sun-drenched, private North facing rear yard with covered outdoor entertaining decking
• Single garage with internal entry through laundry, side access to rear yard
• Luxuries include ducted air conditioning upstairs, timber flooring, crisp neutral palette, plentiful storage and more
Boasting a central location so close to a wide variety of essential amenities including parks, reserves, sporting facilities, shopping, schools and transport options, this home is ideal for first home buyers or an excellent investment opportunity.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to to Contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.