Taylor Bredin and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this immaculately presented family home. Boasting a spacious layout over two light-filled levels, offering an array of living spaces, this residence is designed for an easy-care family lifestyle. Showcasing a newly renovated kitchen and main bathroom, new flooring and fresh paint throughout, this impressive family home is ready to move in and enjoy. Nestled at the end of a peaceful street within walking distance to parks and bus stops with easy access to Rouse Hill High School, Ironbark Ridge Public School, Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station.
• Beautiful new kitchen with walk-in pantry, island bench, 900mm gas cooktop and oven
• Open living and dining zones feature effortless dual access to private rear yard
• Large lounge room upon entry and rumpus area upstairs provides space for all the family
• Four well-scaled bedrooms all fitted with wardrobes, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Newly renovated main bathroom with shower and free-standing tub, guest powder room downstairs
• Large private rear courtyard complemented by manicured low-maintenance gardens
• Oversized double garage, large driveway for ample parking, side access to rear yard
• Luxuries include new flooring, freshly painted, split system air conditioning, downlights, plentiful storage and more
Positioned within a sought-after and family-friendly community, this welcoming haven is surrounded by essential amenities including quality schooling, transport, shopping, parks and sporting facilities.
Agent of The Year 2020 – Stanhope Gardens | Rate My Agent
#36 in the Top 100 Agents of Australia | Rate My Agent
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.