Congratulations to Sanjeev Kumar and the team at First National on another outstanding result. If you are thinking of selling in Schofields, Call Sanjeev on 0433 289 620.
Sanjeev Kumar and the team at First National Hills District are proud to present this immaculate two storey home set on a generous 385.5sqm parcel of land deep in the heart of Schofields. A statement in idyllic family living, this 'All Castle' home displays stylish interiors, quality finishes and a versatile layout with a selection of living spaces across two floors. Offering a central and sought-after address, it is minutes from Rouse Hill Town Centre and Schofields Station.
• Spacious open plan living/dining with lounge area, rumpus and upstairs living
• Stylish kitchen with 900mm freestanding stainless steel stove, Caesarstone island bench and walk-in pantry
• Extra-large bedrooms, three with built-in robes, master suite offers a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Functional main bathroom featuring generous bath and shower, plus separate w/c
• Home office/study plus adjoining bathroom with easy conversion to a fifth bedroom with ensuite
• Features include ducted air conditioning, 2.59m high ceilings, easy-care tiled floors
• Entertainers' alfresco courtyard overlooking child-friendly lawn and garden sheds
• Double lock-up garage with internal entry and storage, extra driveway parking
Offering a peaceful yet convenient location, this home enjoys a private and serene atmosphere while just minutes from local parks, shops, cafés and Schofields Public School. It is also just moments from buses to Rouse Hill and Riverstone.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.