Agent of The Year 2020 – The Ponds | Rate My Agent
Facebook: Eddie Quispe Hills Direct The Ponds
Eddie Quispe and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this picture-perfect family home in a highly coveted position. This immaculately presented residence showcases a spacious and well-designed layout complemented by quality inclusions and a warm ambience throughout. Perfectly located in a quiet street with an easy walk to parklands, reserves, bus transport with a variety of quality schools, shopping options and Sydney Metro stations nearby.
• Gourmet kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, sleek cabinetry, stone benchtops and skylight
• Massive open plan living and dining area flooded with natural light opens to alfresco
• Separate media room, ideal for movie nights at home with the family
• Four well scaled bedrooms all fitted with wardrobes, study/home office
• Master retreat features two walk-in wardrobes and ensuite with double vanity
• Stylish bathrooms, main with shower, bath and separate toilet, laundry with access to yard
• Large covered entertaining area with ceiling fan overlooks perfectly manicured gardens
• Oversized double automatic garage with attic storage and internal entry, side access
• Luxuries include ducted air conditioning, alarm, plantation shutters, plentiful storage, ceiling fans and more
Nestled on a 450m² block in a fantastic locale surrounded by walking/cycling tracks, sporting facilities, local schools and shopping, providing all that a family needs for a convenient, easy-care lifestyle.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to to Contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.