John Hesse and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this charming family home in a superbly convenient location. Showcasing well-maintained interiors and embracing a sunny aspect, this family gem is ready to move in and enjoy. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Hambledon Public School, Aldi Quakers Hill, parks, reserves, bus transport and Quakers Hill Station.
• Spacious living room with split system air conditioning connects through to large dining area
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop plus plentiful bench and cupboard space
• Three well-scaled bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes, master complete with ensuite
• Huge family bathroom with separate shower and bath, laundry with access to yard
• Generous, low-maintenance lawn and gardens, single lock-up garage with internal entry
Located so close to a wealth of essential amenities including great schooling, transport, shopping and sporting facilities in a family-friendly neighbourhood. With scope to enhance and add your own personal touches, this residence is ideal for first home buyers or an excellent investment opportunity.
*** Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we have put in place some extra procedures to further prevent the spread of this virus. We request that you wear a face mask to the appointment. ***
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.