Paul Land and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this spacious townhouse in an ultra-convenient location. Ideally positioned within walking distance to Hambledon Public School, Quakers Hill Station, parks, reserves, bus transport and Aldi Quakers Hill with easy access to Nirimba Education Precinct and local shopping options.
• Open plan living and dining area filled with natural light both seamlessly flow to outdoors
• Bright kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, plentiful cupboards
• Three well-scaled bedrooms, two fitted with built-in wardrobes, master ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, additional toilet downstairs adjoining laundry
• Secluded rear yard, low-maintenance lawns, single garage with drive through access
• Features include split system air conditioning, ample storage, neutral colour palette
• Torrens Title property with small community fees
This delightful residence is ready to move in and enjoy or add your own personal touches. Boasting a highly central location close to a wide range of essential amenities, this home offers a brilliant opportunity for first home buyers or investors alike.
*** Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we have put in place some extra procedures to further prevent the spread of this virus. We request that you wear a face mask to the appointment. ***
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.