Paul Land, Eddie Quispe and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this family home boasting a superb mix of space, functionality and position. Showcasing bright and spacious interiors complemented by a grand alfresco area for year-round entertaining, this cosy family haven will make you feel right at home. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to bus transport, The Ponds Shopping Centre, John Palmer Public School and parks, with easy access to Kellyville Metro Station and Stanhope Village.
• Bright kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and plentiful storage
• Open plan casual living and dining area features an abundance of natural light
• Large family room at the heart of the home seamlessly flows to alfresco area
• Four generous bedrooms, master complete with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Well-equipped main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet, internal laundry
• Huge covered entertaining area featuring spa, timber decking, fire pit and low-maintenance lawns
• Double garage with internal entry and single drive through access, large garden shed
• Luxuries include split system air conditioning, solar panels, alarm, downlights, ceiling fans, easy-care tiled and timber flooring and more
With a versatile single-level layout and superb entertaining, this comfortable residence is sure to impress the whole family. Superbly set on a 455m² block in a peaceful street, this residence offers a convenient and low-maintenance lifestyle for families or a fantastic opportunity for investors.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to to Contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.