Eddie Quispe, Luke Harrison and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this stunning home situated in a convenient and family-friendly location. Showcasing spacious interiors complemented by a fantastic outdoor entertaining area, this stylish residence is sure to make you feel right at home. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Kellyville Metro Station, Stanhope Village, Kellyville Ridge Public School, parks, reserves and bus transport. Residents also enjoy the benefits of resort style facilities including pool, tennis courts and BBQ area.
• Spacious combined lounge and family room connects through the open plan dining area
• Bright and stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, plentiful cupboards and bench space
• Three bedrooms all fitted with split system air conditioning and ceiling fans, two with balconies
• Large master retreat complete with 'his and her' walk-through wardrobes and ensuite
• Modern bathrooms, both with showers and corner baths, powder room downstairs
• Secluded covered alfresco area plus superb decking featuring built-in seating with storage
• Luxuries include split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, downlights, freshly painted, plentiful storage, detached double automatic garage with built-in storage and much more
Conveniently nestled within a peaceful and coveted location surrounded by a wide range of essential amenities including schools, parks, reserves, shopping and transport options. This Torrens Title home offers an excellent fusion of space, style and convenience for a low-maintenance lifestyle, ideal for families for investors alike.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to to Contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.