John Hesse and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this superb family home offering excellent space, design and functionality. A selection of living areas complemented by expansive proportions promises comfort for effortless family living. Set on a generous 497m² block in a convenient location within walking distance to Stanhope Village, Leisure Centre. reserves and bus transport with easy access to Quakers Hill East Public School, T-way services and Kellyville Metro Station.
• Formal living/dining room connects through to massive open plan casual meals and family zones
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, stainless-steel appliances and plentiful storage
• Four generous bedrooms all fitted with wardrobes, ceiling fans and carpeted flooring
• Master bedroom is complete with walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite
• Well-equipped family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet, internal laundry
• Large covered entertaining area overlooks easy-care lawns with plenty of room for kids to play
• Double garage with internal entry, side access to yard, garden shed, manicured gardens
• Luxuries include split system air conditioning, plantation shutters, downlights, neutral colour tones throughout and more
Showcasing a flexible floorplan of light-filled spaces and well-presented interiors, this residence is ready to move in and enjoy. Located in a peaceful setting among quality homes close to a wide range of essential amenities, this spacious home offers a fantastic opportunity for families or investors alike.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to to Contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.