John Hesse, Taylor Bredin and the team at First National Hills Direct are thrilled to present this breathtaking 43sq Eden Brae family home to the market. From the moment you walk through the grand double door entry you will be impressed by everything this magnificent residence has to offer. Showcasing a spacious and versatile floorplan with multiple living areas, generous accommodation, an abundance of quality features and inclusions plus spectacular year-round entertaining it features everything a family could desire. Perfectly positioned in a peaceful and family-friendly neighbourhood across from Edgewood Park and just moments from Stanhope Village Shopping Centre.
• Sophisticated formal living and dining room, customized home theatre room with in-built seating
• Superbly designed open plan family/meals area with large bi-fold doors seamlessly flowing outdoors
• Gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas oven, large pantry and servery window overlooks the outdoor entertaining
• Palatial master suite complete with large walk-in robe, ensuite featuring dual shower and double vanity plus balcony with pleasant park outlook
• Well scaled bedrooms plus large rumpus area, study and breakout room, ideal for home office or kids play room
• Fully contained guest or in-law accommodation downstairs with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Stylish and chic bathrooms, the main featuring twin vanity plus separate shower and bath, downstairs powder room for convenience
• Secluded outdoor oasis with custom solar heated in-ground pool, tropical plants and cabana hut
• Fantastic under cover entertaining provided by tiled alfresco area with automated awnings, indoor/outdoor speaker system plus integrated custom outdoor kitchen and spa
• Luxurious finishings include timber flooring, plantation shutters and downlights throughout
• Multi-zoned ducted air conditioning, intercom and alarm, double extended garage for extra storage or workshop
• Side access and second driveway or space for boat/caravan, generous 559.5m² block with 24m wide frontage
This prestigious home is ideally situated within walking distance to the future Kellyville Station and close to all necessary amenities with easy access to the M7 motorway. It is also minutes from Leisure Centre, Tennis Complex and Rouse Hill.