Taylor Bredin and the team at First National Hills Direct are pleased to offer this beautiful AV Jennings residence, perfect for first homebuyers in an area undergoing extensive growth. Loved by one owner over its lifetime, the conventional layout provides distinct living zones with well-kept inclusions and enjoys a relaxed indoor/outdoor flow.
Ideal for a young family, the grounds are fenced for kids to play. This easy-care haven is on a north east facing 697sqm block, a short stroll to parks, bus stops and Hambledon Public School.
• Good sized lounge room features durable tiled floors and tasteful neutral décor
• Open plan designed living/dining space with wide windows capturing cross breezes
• Impressive undercover patio for entertaining and barbecues overlooks the garden
• Central kitchen includes a generous fridge niche, gas cooktop and tidy cabinetry
• Comfortable bedrooms, master with built-ins adjoins a practical two way bathroom
• Air conditioning, new ceiling fans, storage sheds, single drive through garage
• Walk to playground, close to supermarkets, train stations and childcare centres
Neighbouring Schofields, this property benefits from improvements planned for the North West Growth Centre. Located near Western Sydney University, Nirimba education precinct and Westlink M7, this home would also make an ideal investment property.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.