the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this warm and inviting family home in a truly convenient location. Boasting a selection of sun-drenched interiors over a versatile layout plus a fantastic workshop and plentiful parking, ideal for the handyman/mechanic in the family. Nestled on a generous 552m² north facing block enjoying tranquil parkland views, this character filled haven is set within walking distance to Stanhope Village, Medical Centre, Leisure Centre, bus transport with easy access to Kellyville Metro Station, Rouse Hill Town Centre and quality schooling.
• Formal living and dining spaces connect through to open plan family/meals area
• Bright functional kitchen with gas cooktop, quality appliances, filtered tap water
• Four well-scaled bedrooms, three fitted with built-in robes, master features private ensuite
• Stylish bathrooms, main with shower, bath and separate toilet, laundry with yard access
• Large covered entertaining area, perfectly manicured gardens, pond and low-maintenance lawns
• Wide side access with single carport, ideal for boat/trailer/caravan, double garage with drive through access
• Huge workshop complete with insulation, 3 phase power, toilet and covered walkway to house
• Luxuries include ducted air conditioning, alarm, ceiling fans, upgraded downlights, plentiful storage, NBN connected, security lights and much more
As soon as you enter this charming and comfortable residence, you are made to feel right at home. Perfectly positioned in a peaceful, family-friendly neighbourhood it provides an effortless and convenient lifestyle surrounded by a wide range of essential amenities.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.