John Hesse and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this character-filled family gem with exciting potential. Lovingly maintained throughout featuring crisp interiors drenched in natural light, this welcoming home is set on a massive 696.9m² block boasting potential for a pool, granny flat or to extend as the family grows (STCA). Conveniently located on a quiet street within walking distance to bus transport, Pearce Reserve, Vardys Road Public School with easy access to local shopping, T-way transport and M7/M2 Motorways.
• Bright kitchen with island bench, electric cooktop, plentiful storage and tranquil outlook
• Large living room effortlessly connects through to the open plan dining area
• Three well-scaled bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Stylish bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, shower, bath and separate toilet
• Single carport, plentiful off-street parking, under-house storage and garden shed
• Features include split system air conditioning, polished hardwood timber flooring, downlights and more
Nestled within a friendly neighbourhood surrounded by schools, shops and transport options this home offers an exciting opportunity to establish a classic family lifestyle. Ready to move in and enjoy with endless possibilities, this residence is perfect for first home buyers, young families or as an excellent addition to your investment portfolio.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to contract.
© 2018 - 2020 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.