Eddie Quispe and the team at Hills Direct welcome you to this warm and inviting family home superbly located within walking distance to schools, transport options and shopping. Boasting a spacious and versatile floorplan of both formal and casual spaces, light-filled interiors and excellent outdoor entertaining, this property offers a fantastic lifestyle sure to please any growing family.
• Spacious formal lounge and dining areas, rumpus or additional living room
• Open plan kitchen and family zones capture an abundance of natural light
• Streamlined kitchen features gas cooking, granite benchtops and plentiful storage
• Four generous bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Fifth bedroom or ideal study/home office with own entry through the garage and patio
• Well equipped family bathroom with corner bath, internal laundry
• Huge private outdoor area with beautiful outlook, perfect for entertaining
• Large easy-care lawn with plenty of room for kids to play, landscaped gardens
• Double lock up garage plus wide driveway, side access, North facing aspect
• Lifestyle features include ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, downlights and much more
This beautifully presented home is set on a fantastic 556.7m² block in a family-focused neighbourhood convenient to all essential amenities. Situated within walking distance to Quakers Hill East Public Schools and with easy access to T-way services, Sydney Metro and M7/M2 Motorways, commuting is a breeze.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.
© 2018 - 2019 Hills Direct. Website by MultiArray.