Ruma Mundi and Brad Norrie are proud to present this beautifully finished and impeccably presented, gorgeous residence that offers the perfect mix of modern style & functionality. The home would be perfect for growing families with its flexible floorplan, multiple living zones and an enticing alfresco entertaining area. All of this set on arguably one of the best blocks of land the suburb has to offer.
• Versatile layout provides a selection of generous formal and informal living areas
• Formal lounge or dedicated media room, formal dining plus a huge, open plan family & separate rumpus room
• Impressive entertaining area leading onto the huge rear yard, both large enough to cater for any size family or event
• Stylish, modern kitchen packed with features which include, twin ovens, concealed dishwasher, 900mm cooktop & rangehood and all finished in 60mm quantum quartz benchtops with soft close cabinetry
• Generous bedrooms all with built-ins, master features ensuite and walk-in robe with a balcony overlooking a peaceful & leafy locale
• Main bathroom incorporates a separate bath and shower, handy guest powder room downstairs
• Added inclusions such as the integrated linear gas fireplace, ducted, multi zoned air-conditioning, alarm, CCTV system and downlights throughout all complement the home perfectly
• Oversized double garage with auto door, high ceilings and mezzanine floor, perfect for car lovers or those requiring added storage
• Rarely found 733m2 block
This home is set within an ultra-convenient and rapidly growing locale near parks and sought-after schools including John Palmer primary, Kellyville Ridge Public School and John XXIII and a short distance to Rouse Hill Town Centre and frequent T-Way buses.