This well presented, Double story townhouse is set in a quiet location and conveniently located within walking distance to the T-way on Sunnyholt Road and Quakers Hill East Public School.
Accommodation and Features:
- Three great size bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans – master with ensuite
- Tiled dining room off the kitchen
- Separate lounge room at the front of the home
- Kitchen features gas cooking and dishwasher
- Internal laundry with bathroom
- Alfresco entertaining area overlooking low maintenance rear yard
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Availability: 31/10/18
- Pets: Subject to owners approval
- Lease Period: Negotiable upon application
- Parking: Double automatic garage with internal access
- Cooking: Gas
- Heating/cooling: Ducted air conditioning
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to our website and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!