This well laid out family home is very conveniently located within a short walking distance to Stanhope Gardens Shopping Village, Blacktown Leisure Centre, bus stops & Quakers Hill East Public School. A short distance to M7 motorway, Rouse Hill Town Centre and the upcoming North West Railway.
Accommodation & features:
- Great size master bedroom featuring walk in robe & ensuite plus 3 other bedrooms
- Large formal lounge & dining area
- Spacious & bright tiled family area off the kitchen
- Large kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Split system air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Double garage with internal access & single drive through door
- Paved entertaining area in rear yard
- Available: Now
- Pets: Sorry, no pets
- Lease period: Negotiable upon application
- Parking: Double garage
- Cooking: Gas
- Heating/cooling: Split system air conditioning
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to our website and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!