OUR MAKE DAD SMILE FACEBOOK COMPETITION HAS NOW COME TO A FINISH. WE HAD SOME OUTSTANDING ENTRIES, SO MANY GREAT PHOTOS HOWEVER WE HAVE CHOSEN OUR WINNERS, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
THIS COMPETITION WAS NOT ONLY ABOUT WINNING, BUT ALSO ABOUT MAKING DAD SMILE ON FATHERS DAY.
WE HOPE ALL FATHERS HAD A GREAT SUNDAY!
"Win a $299 Webber BBQ and MORE for Dad this Father’s Day
1. The competition commences on Thursday 10 August 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Thursday 31 August 2017 (the "Promotion Period").
2. To enter the competition Entrants send us a HAPPY photo of their Dad during the Promotion Period, simply send or post a photo of your Father being his HAPPY self to our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/hillsdirect/) for your chance to WIN! The competition commences 10am AEST 10th August 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Thursday 31st August 2017: Entries will be judged by our select First National Hills Direct team and the extra entries they have received.
3. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
4. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
5. First National Real Estate Hills Direct will select the Winner of the happiest dad! That have been uploaded to our Facebook page, before 12.01am AEST on Friday 1 August 2017. Selection will take place at Shop T21, The Ponds Shopping Centre, Cnr Riverbank Drive and The Ponds Blvd, The Ponds NSW 2769 Australia
6. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered.
7. The winner selected by First National Real Estate Hills Direct will then be judged on the following criteria:
i. Originality ii. Creativity
8. The winner will be notified where possible by email, phone number or direct message via Facebook Friday 1st August within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize assessment. The name of the winners will be published on the First National Real Estate Hills Direct Facebook and Instagram page.
9. If the prize is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at Shop T21, The Ponds Shopping Centre, Cnr Riverbank Drive and The Ponds Blvd, The Ponds NSW 2769 Australia in accordance with any country Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone, direct message via Facebook or email on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winners will be published on on the First National Real Estate Hills Direct Facebook and Instagram page.
10. The winner consents to their name and photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter's Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize and entry to the competition. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winners and entrants.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost including if Facebook or the promotion system software fails or an entry is recorded incorrectly.
14. To the extent permitted by law, Facebook, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
16. Entrants are providing information to the Promoters and not to Facebook.
18. The Promoter is First National Real Estate Hills Direct, Shop 60-61 Sentry Drive Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768. ABN 43 510 539 146